Sunday, January 30, 2005

PS Eric Jackson 2005 Freestyle Champ


"I know you've paddled this boat for the past five months... Let me show you how it really works..."
copyright castillo 2005

As I may have mentioned... In a previous life I have had the oppoturnity to paddle with this world class athlete. Humble guy, good sense of humor, and always living life to the fullest. Everyone is going to have their own opinions, and that's fine. But I would like to say from one person to the next EJ is a fun guy... Tremendous paddler, and a heck of a coach. I have learned things from this guy that have increased my enjoyment of the sport ten fold. His enthusiasm is admirable, humble nature appreciated and apperance in videos comical. Congrats on a job well done. Want to know more about this mug? http://www.jacksonkayak.com

A rare image of EJ in a competitor boat... save this one kids it'll sell for hundreds on ebay... wait, I must have been dreaming...

No comments: