Thursday, January 27, 2005

All About Alaksa

Been a week, well almost, in America's last frontier...

This should be the birth of a new chapter in the travel log. I wanted to create a new blog, but that entailed creating a new site, name, and what have you; Something that resembled real work. So I'll just continue to add stuff on this here Northwest Travel log, and if the technology makes sense everything will be archived, meaning registered users who paid their fee... Just kidding, wanted to see if you were still paying attention. The archive should allow access to everything that's there. I am going to break out of my routine of sitting here cataloging photos and getting them up on the blogs, or maybe just figure out the photo album deal. At any rate there will be PHOTOS soon. Once I am 100% all sure where they are I'll pass the word along. That should do it for now. Stay tuned for more exciting news and happenings.

Hope all is well in your timezone.
It's your world... Capture it.

Cheers

No comments: