Wednesday, April 27, 2005

These are the days...

Here we are...

April 27, 2005...
Last day of class. The weather the past two days has been immaculate, 60's and sunny detracting all that last minute energy to finish up papers and projects for class. But you know what? It's done. Another sesh of college thrown into the past. Granted I still have some traveling to do and few weeks of class in May, but that is the beginning of the next chapter opposed to the ending of this one.

The road has varied in speed and productivity, but in the end the lessons learned in life and appreciation hold much higher value of the quantum finance classes I slept through. Mark Twain once said, "Never let school get in the way of your education..." It is important that we take a step back every now and again to contimplate the validity of that statement. In a seemingly static world we must realize the only constant is change. Over the next few days I will pack up and bid farewell to all my winter gear as well as lovely people that I have crossed paths with in this segment of the journey. Crazy how fast this all went. We'll see what happens next.

I reckon that eventually I will get on some updating of the past few weeks, and hopefully some exciting photos. Until then, do what you can, with what you have, where you are... and live it up right.

Cheers


No comments: