Sunday, April 03, 2005

Daylight Savings + it's been a while...

Greetings!!!

It has been quite some time since this was last updated... That is for darn sure. I am working diligently on keeping my sanity focused on school, but will ramble out some words to get some new posts up to fill y'all in on the happenings...

March came and went within an blink of an eye, or so it seemed anyway. Before I knew it Spring Break was over and April had arrived. No good jokes on the first though, sorry to disappoint. Weather has gone from mild to wild and back, snow lie, the peaks are still covered in the white stuff, and there were a few flakes falling this evening. I became somewhat of a ski bum at Alyeska (the raddest resort around... and that's because its the only resort -monopolizing rogues) for the better half of break; sobered me up to why an education is important - no worries to the folks, I will keep my student status.

The daylight is AMAZING!!! We are now at 14+ hrs a DAY!! It's seems like summer, and we still gain almost six minutes a day. Still participating in that, what was it called again? Oh, yeah... Class. Getting the last projects of the session on lock down... Actually that is what I should be doing right now. Maybe, I'll get on that.

Anyhow, I hope all is well in your realm of the world, enjoy the weather where ever you are, and be sure to check back for some made up posts... Until then, do what you can, with what you have, where you are...

Vivas

No comments: