Sunday, May 08, 2005

Happy Mother's Day

Shout out to all the Mom's out there!!!

Thanks for doing what you do allowing us to appreciate what makes the world go round. I want to give this out for the special lady who endured my laborous force for a full day prior to entering the world. Thank you for all you have done, sacrifices you've made, and encouragement you continually give me. I hope you take a moment on this day to relish in the world's glorious gifts and sit back to enjoy it. You've earned it!!!

My only regret is that I am not physically able to be there and give you hug this special honored day for you. But really, not a day goes by that I don't think of you Mom. Know that I love you and wish you the best on your special day!!!

Have Dad check his email, I think something got mistakingly routed to him...

Until then, do what you can, with what you have, where you are...
Love
Brian

No comments: