Thursday, May 12, 2005

Greetings from Utah

Howdy!!

Just wanted to give a shout out from the south westerly (or south easterly depending on where you are from) region of UTAH... Got in a few days ago and its been BEAUTIFUL... Different type of beauty than I am used to. Red rock all around, trying to get some good photos along the way. Canyons are HUGE and the Colorado is pumping (CO river that is). Yesterday hiked up Castleton and took in the immaculate views of the virtually endless valleys... ALL RIGHT, so my time is brief, here in LOA, head into the field tomorrow with a group from Aspen Achievement Academy... Check it out if you have some time, otherwise I will try to lock some productivity down in the future and post some stories. Other than that, weather has been good, company has been edcuational, and the travels surreal...

I travel around and I'll be where I be
but I continually am reminded
I miss where the land meets the sea....

Do what you can, with what you have, where you are.
Cheers

No comments: