Thursday, October 06, 2011

Market Place - Tele Boots

Crispi SHIVER NTN 27.5



I dabbled in the NTN world last season and it was fun... but I can't justify having two sets of bindings and boots. I guess I am a pinhead @ heart so I am going to continue to live out my days on 22 designs or bombers. This pair of CRISPI shiver's are in stellar shape (not new, but not abused) They come with SCARPA intuition liners - the (the originals were not good) which have been baked twice. These fit a little big for my taste, but I reckon that is due to a little more space in the toe box. My loss your gain. $150 shipped



Black Diamond CUSTOM
27/27.5 shell 315mm sole length



The BD CUSTOMS - SIK BOOT! Got these last season and skied them some, VERY responsive, stiff, and the ski/walk mode is RIGHTEOUS. Boots are in GREAT shape, few scuffs, scrapes, duckbills are solid, as are the soles. My feet are a tad narrow for the BD line, thus they need to migrate to a loving home. Get u some CUSTOM action today! $250 shipped


Black Diamond Push
Size 28 325mm sole length



Again, not too much to say about these boots that hasn't been said before. THEY ROCK! The tour mode is amazing and makes going up a breeze. I got these a few seasons ago, where they were 'comfortable' in the shop, but got sloppy on the hill. They haven't been used in two seasons. Everything is in BOMBER shape. Paid 688 w/ tax back then, now $250 shipped.



No comments: