Thursday, October 06, 2011

Jackets- BC.com & Patagonia


Do you need to get down with some layering this winter?
I need to clear the closet, simplify and fund raise for the 1st month of rent. Have a look, find something you like and let's make it happen.


Backcountry.com
Stoic softshell BNWT
Teal/Gray
XL


Part of the early Stoic Line (I think this jacket is called the 'shift') I got it last winter, thinking it had a hood on it, no hood, no dice for me. * There is a price tag on this, because I tried to sell it @ a consignment shop this spring, didn't fly there (I'll cut that off prior to shipping)- $55 shipped


Patagonia Reversible Jacket




I have to plead the fifth and say I don't know what model this is. I got it a few seasons ago, it sat in the closet last winter and... needless to say, needs a new home. It is a size large, has a lighter nylon material on one side, and a pile fleece on the other ( like Patagonia's retro cardigan X Jackets). SUPER WARM! Has zipper and snaps, hand pockets and a chest pocket. It's a great layer under a shell, or on its own when its a little warmer. Great shape, there are a few smudges from hiking with the tele's, but all around STELLAR!
$70 shipped

Another Patagonia Reversible Jacket
XL
Blue



Again, don't know the model of this jacket. Definitely lighter than the previous one. Makes an awesome later under the hard shell when its burly out, or around town in the fall or spring. Light nylon on the outside, smooth brushed fleece on the inside. $50 shipped



See something you like?
hkwp101ATyahoo.com

No comments: