Friday, July 29, 2005

It's the Final Countdown

Why, hello... there...

Man alive has it been a while. The summer has blown by in whirlwind of small town life, copious amounts of manual labor and long... LONG days. In fact there is a good chance, roughly 98.% in fact, that I, currently am unaware what day it is right now. The past construct of time has molded itself into one gianormous day. Hot diggity!!!

I have noticed though that it is the 29th of July, and if it's the 29th of July that means that I have passed my "one month left" day by ten days... This means I have entered the realm of the FINAL countdown... Less than twenty days, how time does fly...

Where have I been? Out loosing my mind really, well maybe not, but it feels like it... The constant experience of work + sleep and its daily/monthly routine has seemed to consume the better part of the long days of summer... Leaving me down and away from the computer, insuring updates would be few and far between. As I try to make a break from the AK with a clean sweep I have been busting what I can to get some updates over the past many months... As the time has gone one, I may have found that photos do better justice than my words, so if and when you have a free moment, you may go back and look through the archives to see how and what's been up... Some may date as far back as February... me = lazy, I know. But rest assured upon your rainy day with nothing do to, hopefully you'll find something to smirk about here...

Until then, do what you can, with what you have, where you are..
Vivas

No comments: